Centennial Athletics Community Association

IMPORTANT - MEETS CANCELED

Connie Faulk

PLEASE READ THROUGH

DIVE: We need to CANCEL practice on Thursday night and POSTPONE Friday night's dive meet against Council Rock.  Coach Janine is not feeling well as she recovers from covid.  We are looking into another date that would work for both teams to make it up.  

 

SWIM: We were asked by tho other team, NAAC, to postpone this Saturcday's meet because theor team has not been able to get into their pool as of yet.  We have a make up day built in to our schedule.  We need to know ASAP please, if your swimmer WOULD NOT be available that day to swim.  Before we agree to a new date, we want to make sure we have enough swimmers available to participate.  Please email Renee [email protected] or Erik [email protected] by the end of Wednesday and let them know if your swimmer will not be free that day. We need to let the league and the other team know if we are able.  

We apologize for these postponements.  We know everyone was eager to start the season this weekend.  

Connie Faulk 

CAC VP