The Centennial Aquatic Club Suburban Aquatic League season is a 4-5 month swimming and diving season where athletes compete against local area teams.
We offer two different swim groups within this program, the blue group and the orange group and the SAL diving program. All groups have a strong focus on skills and individualized learning. Our athletes are encouraged to be supportive team members and to build lasting friendships.
The Suburban Aquatic League is an organization of Age Group swimming and diving clubs in Bucks, Montgomery, and Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (Suburban Philadelphia). Currently, the SAL is composed of 20 teams and is organized into three geographical divisions. The league sponsors a season of dual and championship meets, with dual meets generally beginning in early November, and the season ending with championship meets in February. All participating clubs field boys' and girls' swimming teams. Some clubs field boys' and girls' diving teams as well. The league is run by parent volunteers according to the SAL Constitution. The mission of the SAL program is to develop skills in the sports of competitive swimming and diving; teach good sportsmanship; and provide a means of healthy self expression for those participating.
- All equipment may be purchased through swim outlet – www.swimoutlet.com/centennialaquaticclub.org
- Each athlete should have a mesh bag with their name on it. Need to bring it each day to practice (bags may not be left at pool)
- Equipment required for Pre-Team – suit, goggles, bathing cap (if needed for hair length), and flippers (TYR Flex Swim Fins)
- Equipment required for Blue Group - snorkel (Finis Swimmer Snorkel) and fins (TYR Flex Swim Fins) at each practice (Equipment should be available for the first practice session)
- Equipment required for athletes in Orange Group - snorkel (Finis Swimmer Snorkel), fins (TYR Flex Swim Fins), and Finis pull buoy at each practice (Equipment should be available for the first practice session)
- Divers must have their own chamois every night (Equipment should be available for the first practice)
- Equipment required for athletes in the high school group - snorkel (Finis Swimmer Snorkel), fins (TYR Flex Swim Fins), and finish pull bouy at each practice (Equipment should be in hand with athlete the first day of practice attended.)